KIT Mag Volumes 1&2 Bundle
YOUR CLUB | YOUR COUNTRY | YOUR SHIRTS
Volume 1 -
Our very first edition and a very special moment in our incredible journey. Written by football shirt collectors from all over the world, Volume 1 dives deep into what makes us want to collect the beautiful pieces of football polyester we either own, or aspire to do so!
In our first KIT Mag 'Features', Rob Warner, former Head of Design for global sports brands Puma & Umbro, provides readers with an amazing insight into how he began a career that would later see him go on to design many iconic shirts in the beautiful game.
From the Catalan Capital to the North Wales Coast and from Sweden to Argentina, Volume 1 contains over 20,000 words in articles from all corners of the world and from every angle of the kit collecting community.
11 articles written by the Kitster community FOR the Kitster community including...
- Copa '78 - Football in the Pre-Acrylic Age
- 11 Classic Shirts from the 1980's - a look at some of the most adored shirts from an iconic era for music...and for football!
- Seventies School Shirt Stories - from shirts in a toy store to the School playground
- Tales from the Catalan Capital - Barca's love affair with the iconic Meyba brand.
- West Ham United - Match-worn Bobby Moore Masterpiece
- Internazionale Milano - Nerazurri - 91-92
- Banks, Beers & 26 Years - Iconic shirts and their sponsors.
Written by football shirt collectors from all over the world, Volume 2 takes another dive deep into what makes us want to collect the beautiful pieces of football polyester we either own, or aspire to!
In our second KIT Mag 'Features', Alex Burrows, KIT & Equipment Manager for Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club, provides readers with an amazing insight into what it's like to work at a professional football club in ensuring the players of a football club are fully prepped and ready to go, both through the week at the training ground and on an all-important match-day!
Also featured in Volume 2 is Scott Anderson's piece showcasing his stunning collection of David Beckham shirts, spanning from his debut at Preston North End to his very last game at Paris Saint Germain. Volume 2 contains over 20,000 words in articles from all corners of the world and from every angle of the kit collecting community.
11 articles written by the kitster community FOR the kitster community including...
- Giallorossi 1991 - Iconic Roma shirts in the 91-92 season and beyond.
- Forward Madison - Breaking the Mould with their "drip" and "friends with benefits" kits.
- Champions League Winning shirts of the 90's - Shirts & Silverware and fabulous memories.
- Glorious Garibaldi - A look at the history of Nottingham Forest Football Club and an overview of their most iconic shirts.
- Null-Neon - When Nike met Borussia Dortmund - a piece exploring the designs by Drake Ramburg for Die Schwarzgelben and more.
- Too Cool for Coors - Chelsea Tangerine & Graphite 1994-96
All orders will be posted to customers in the UK within 28 days of order.
One bundle available per customer.