PRE ORDER - Kit Magazine - Volume 1 - PRINT
YOUR CLUB | YOUR COUNTRY | YOUR SHIRTS
Volume 1 - our very first edition and a very special moment in our incredible journey. Written by football shirt collectors from all over the world, Volume 1 dives deep into what makes us want to collect the beautiful pieces of football polyester we either own, or aspire to do so!
In our first KIT Mag 'Features', Rob Warner, former Head of Design for global sports brands Puma & Umbro, provides readers with an amazing insight into how he began a career that would later see him go on to design many iconic shirts in the beautiful game.
From the Catalan Capital to the North Wales Coast and from Sweden to Argentina, Volume 1 contains over 20,000 words in articles from all corners of the world and from every angle of the kit collecting community.
11 articles written by the Kitster community FOR the Kitster community including...
- Copa '78 - Football in the Pre-Acrylic Age
- 11 Classic Shirts from the 1980's - a look at some of the most adored shirts from an iconic era for music...and for football!
- Seventies School Shirt Stories - from shirts in a toy store to the School playground
- Tales from the Catalan Capital - Barca's love affair with the iconic Meyba brand.
- West Ham United - Match-worn Bobby Moore Masterpiece
- Internazionale Milano - Nerazurri - 91-92
- Banks, Beers & 26 Years - Iconic shirts and their sponsors.
***Please note that if your product has been damaged during shipping, we cannot, regrettably, be held liable for any damages. All of our magazines are dispatched in perfect, pristine condition and any claims for damaged goods must be directed to Royal Mail***